Eligibility and FAQ's

What type of services do you provide?

Financial assistance with past due utilities and rent, prescription medications, food, finding employment and/or returning to school, referrals for other resources.


How do I apply for assistance?

Click the link below to complete the application of assistance. Someone from our office will contact you in 24-48 business hours to complete an intake interview to see if you qualify.


Do you take walk-ins

Only for food. Call ahead if possible, to let us know you are coming.


What are the qualifications for assistance with rent or utilities?

  • Lived in your place of residence for 6 months

  • Lease or bill is in your name

  • Documented emergency (ex. Illness or death in the family, reduction in work hours or pay, job loss, accident or victim of crime, natural disaster)


Do you pay for hotel stays?

We only cover nights in a hotel if you have been displaced from your home due to fire. You must provide a fire report.


Do you assist with clothing?

We provide clothing vouchers for qualifying individuals in our New Worker Support program only.

Do I have to be a member of a church to apply for assistance or attend programs?



How long will the appointment take?

We use a case management model to assist individuals with identifying barriers to success along with setting and achieving goals. The time of each appointment varies but kept under 1 hour.

Who do you provide services to?

We do not discriminate or have specific individuals or geographic locations that we service.

The REACH Center

 Office: 921 Hunter Hill Road
Rocky Mount, NC 27804

Phone: (252)-937-2942

Email: info@myreachnc.com

© 2023 by The Reach Center.  |  Terms of Use  |   Privacy Policy